e-Newsletters are one of the best business e-Marketing
tools to come along in years. Sent to customers and prospects they
help promote your brand, generate new leads, increase sales and
open up an immediate two-way digital dialogue. They also help position
your business as an "Industry Thought Leader" and provide
you with an interactive and regular means for communicating with
prospects and customers, as well as other stakeholder audiences
such as: employees, partners, shareholders and community interest
Html newsletters are an inexpensive form of marketing
to produce and publish. At Westbridge Marketing we understand how
to create engaging online newsletters that people anticipate, open
and read. Users can interact with them enthusiastically which makes
a measurable difference for your business.
We offer an affordable permission based personalised
email newsletter service with a range of interactive features which
can be sent using our email
Effective, e-Newsletters must be:
- Sent to permission based emails - recipients must
be able to opt-in or unsubscribe.
- Relevant - the email needs to be filled with useful
and relevant information, targeted to the users interests.
- Personalised email - addressed correctly and personalised
to the recipient.
- Fit the brand - be written in a clear, genuine
voice that reflects the brand and what it's like to do business
with your company.
- Regular - grows your business by focusing on solidifying
relationships with your clients and prospects over the long term,
not on hard sales and quick promotions.
- Creatively strong - well written and well-designed
emails in either html or plain text if the user cannot receive
- Be measurable - which individuals and how many
clicked-through or otherwise responded online, when etc.
Comparison - e-Newsletter vs. direct mail
There are 2 main advantages and many added benefits
to e-Marketing and in using html e-Newsletters compared to a paper
based direct mail piece:
The time to produce, deploy and receive responses back from an e-Newsletter are reduced from 7 - 12 days to 1 - 3 days!
Costs to design, programme, test, send and receive
an email newsletter over paper based direct mail version are reduced
by 45% for 1000 and up to 78% less for a run of 5000.
Additional e-Newsletter benefits
- Speed of email response - immediate.
- Building brand awareness.
- Fully trackable with specific url click-thru reports.
- Auto unsubscribe and bounce-backs for list cleaning.
- Data capture forms for more accurate customer profiling.
- Viral marketing to generate more leads.
- Integrated polling and online surveys.
The time and cost savings, plus the additional benefits
make e-Marketing, by way of html e-Newsletters, a very cost-effective
and efficient way to market your business.
Click here for email
Top of page